The RCSA annual Conference Golf Challenge 2012 will be held at Denarau Golf & Racquet Club Denarau Island, Fiji. Surrounded by Fiji’s aqua-blue seas and lush tropical mountains, the Denarau Golf & Racquet Club offers superior standards in recreation, relaxation, service and play. The pride of the Denarau Golf & Racquet Club is the 18 hole, 6538 metre, par 72 resort golf course, designed by Eiichi Motohashi. Meandering through a magnificent landscape, with water hazards on 15 of the 18 holes and marine inspired bunkers and greens, this is widely regarded as the finest, resort course in the South Pacific. A well-stocked, professionally staffed golf and tennis shop offers everything you need to play in paradise, from club hire to shoe rental, The tournament will comprise a four ball best ball (4BBB) Stableford over 18 holes, with an optional individual Stableford for the more competitive golfers. The day will conclude with an awards presentation. Don’t be shy – novice or professional golfer – all handicaps and skill levels will be welcomed. When & Where Wednesday 29th August 2012 Registration from 9.30am (Players will need to arrive a minimum of 30 minutes before tee off) Shotgun Tee Off at 10.30pm Presentation at 4.00pm Denarau Golf & Racquet Club Denarau Island, Fiji COST: TBC (Denarau Golf & Racquet Club is located on picturesque Denarau Island, Fiji, only a short 20 minute drive from Nadi International Airport, and adjacent to some of Fiji’s most impressive resorts)
“Congratulations on some incredible presenters – I thought Alice Springs (2007) was pretty good but content this time even better. I have sent a couple of e-mails of key findings to some of our people in the US and UK as its thought provoking for them and they can learn from the Aussies!”
Bob Olivier APRCSA
Director – Global Marketing Intelligence[/one-half]
“I just wanted to say congratulations on a wonderful conference. I was extremely impressed with the quality of speakers and sessions on the whole.”
“I’ll second that! Great conference, relevant and engaging topics and presenters, and professionally organised. Thank you!”
“An excellent conference and I learnt an immense amount from the other speakers. I have to say Andrew Klein was excellent as an MC. Wonderful conference, excellently run, great venue – everything was perfect.”
Executive Chairman & Chief Executive Officer
The Sustain Group Pty Ltd [/one-half]
Before registering, please ensure you read the following Terms and Conditions (T&Cs) and Cancellation Policies carefully.
- You can register for the RCSA 2013 Conference online , please go to our Register page. Online registrations require credit card payment.
- To register by email or fax, you will need to request the registration form from the RCSA 2013 Conference Secretariat. Once filled in, take a copy for your own tax records and either scan it and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to 02 9431 8677.
Confirmation of Registration
Registrations will be acknowledged in writing via email with confirmation of your requirements according to your registration form. Bookings will only be confirmed when payment is received.
Cancellations must be notified in writing to the 2013 RCSA International Conference Secretariat at email@example.com.
- By 15 June 2013 – full registration fees will be refunded.
- Between 16 June 2013 to 30 July 2013 – 50% cancellation fee will apply to registration fees paid
- After 30 July 2013 – no refund on monies paid.
However, you may transfer your registration to another person if you are unable to attend at no additional cost.
Please note that any accommodation cancellations within 30 days of arrival will incur a 100% cancellation fee of total accommodation charges.
Goods and Services Tax (GST)
Prices quoted throughout this document are inclusive of GST.
Disclaimer of liability
The Organising Committee, including the RCSA 2013 Conference Secretariat, will not accept liability for damages of any nature sustained by participants or their accompanying persons or loss of or damage to their personal property as a result of the conference or related events.
Registration fees do not include insurance of any kind. It is strongly recommended that at the time you register for the conference and book your travel, you take out an insurance policy of your choice. The RCSA 2013 Conference Secretariat cannot take any responsibility for any participant failing to arrange their own insurance.
The RCSA 2013 Conference Secretariat and committee accept no liability for personal accidents or damage to property while in attendance at the conference. The Organising Committee of RCSA 2013 reserves the right to amend and alter the conference program and events without prior notice and accepts no liability as a result of such actions.
Use of Delegate details
In registering for this conference, relevant details will be incorporated into a delegate list for the benefit of all delegates (name, organisation and state/country only) and may be available for parties directly related to the conference including the RCSA 2013 Conference Secretariat, RCSA, venues, accommodation providers (for the purpose of room bookings and key sponsors (subject to strict conditions). Should you not wish for your details to be passed on for the above purposes, please tick the appropriate box during the online registration process.
The Sheraton Mirage Resort and Spa
71 Seaworld Drive, Main Beach Qld 4217 Australia
Accommodation has been reserved at the Sheraton Mirage Resort and Spa, Gold Coast for conference attendees. Please note that the rate provided is per room per night and includes the GST – however only bookings through the RCSA 2013 Conference Secretariat will obtain these rates. To secure your booking, credit card details must be provided during the registration process and these will be passed onto the hotel to secure your booking.
All 295 newly refurbished rooms boast spaciousness and comfort starting at 43sqm and feature resort, lagoon or ocean views. Every room includes the Sheraton Sweet Sleeper bed, flat screen television, Wi-Fi access, designer furnishings and large opening windows.
A selection of individually decorated 2 bedroom Villas are also available. (Upon application).
Mirage Resort Room – $255.00 per room per night
- Accommodation based on single occupancy on a nightly per room basis
- Full buffet breakfast for one (1) in Terraces Restaurant
- Undercover self parking
Mirage Resort Rooms – $270.00 per room per night
- Accommodation based on double or twin occupancy on a nightly per room basis
- Full buffet breakfast for two (2) in Terraces Restaurant
- Undercover self parking
ADDITIONAL ACCOMMODATION OPTIONS (available upon request only)
Please contact the RCSA 2013 Conference Secretariat for availability of the following:
Spa Studio Rooms, available with king or double/double beds, provide an abundance of space and luxurious amenities. The expansive marble bathroom is distinguished by a soothing spa bath.
- Spa Studio @ $355.00 per room per night
Ocean Premium Rooms are located on the second and third floors. Open the wide, panoramic windows to be greeted by the refreshing sea breeze.
- Ocean Premium @ $405.00 per room per night
Ocean Suites are available on all floors and featuring resort or ocean views. With open-plan living and dining areas, they are luxuriously appointed with lavish designer décor and plush amenities.
- Ocean Suite @ $655.00 per room per night
Pacific Mirage Villas are located on the northern side of the resort and feature private access, parking, and a swimming pool. These two-bedroom villas boast individual décor, fully-appointed kitchens, laundry facilities, private dining areas, and balconies with garden or ocean views. Villa guests enjoy access to all of the upscale facilities and 24-hour services of the resort. Select villas have recently been refurbished.
- Villa – Room only @ $580.00 per room per night
- + breakfast for 4 guests @ $650.00 per night
- Only bookings through the RCSA 2013 Conference Secretariat will obtain these rates
- To secure your accommodation booking, credit card details are required, these will be processed by the Sheraton Mirage Resort & Spa 7 days prior to arrival and is non-refundable. If booking for multiple rooms please note this credit card will be charged prior to arrival, if you require a different credit card to be charged, please contact the hotel directly on 617 5577 0000. No accommodation charges will be processed by the RCSA.
- Rates are correct at time of printing and subject to availability at time of booking
- All alterations and cancellations to accommodation bookings must be made in writing to the RCSA 2013 Conference Secretariat. Cancellations fees are at the resort’s discretion
- All major credit cards are accepted. When settling your account at the hotel/resort with a credit card, please note that a credit card transaction fee may be charged
- Rates given are per room per night and include GST
- Check in: 1500 hours
- Check out: 1100 hours
Cancellation within 30 days (including no shows): Guests will be required to pay 100% of the total accommodation charges.
Early departure: Refunds will not be applicable for guests wanting to depart early – total night’s stay will be billed as per the rooming list.