Before registering, please ensure you read the following Terms and Conditions (T&Cs) and Cancellation Policies carefully.
- You can register for the RCSA 2013 Conference online , please go to our Register page. Online registrations require credit card payment.
- To register by email or fax, you will need to request the registration form from the RCSA 2013 Conference Secretariat. Once filled in, take a copy for your own tax records and either scan it and email it to email@example.com or fax it to 02 9431 8677.
Confirmation of Registration
Registrations will be acknowledged in writing via email with confirmation of your requirements according to your registration form. Bookings will only be confirmed when payment is received.
Cancellations must be notified in writing to the 2013 RCSA International Conference Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- By 15 June 2013 – full registration fees will be refunded.
- Between 16 June 2013 to 30 July 2013 – 50% cancellation fee will apply to registration fees paid
- After 30 July 2013 – no refund on monies paid.
However, you may transfer your registration to another person if you are unable to attend at no additional cost.
Please note that any accommodation cancellations within 30 days of arrival will incur a 100% cancellation fee of total accommodation charges.
Goods and Services Tax (GST)
Prices quoted throughout this document are inclusive of GST.
Disclaimer of liability
The Organising Committee, including the RCSA 2013 Conference Secretariat, will not accept liability for damages of any nature sustained by participants or their accompanying persons or loss of or damage to their personal property as a result of the conference or related events.
Registration fees do not include insurance of any kind. It is strongly recommended that at the time you register for the conference and book your travel, you take out an insurance policy of your choice. The RCSA 2013 Conference Secretariat cannot take any responsibility for any participant failing to arrange their own insurance.
The RCSA 2013 Conference Secretariat and committee accept no liability for personal accidents or damage to property while in attendance at the conference. The Organising Committee of RCSA 2013 reserves the right to amend and alter the conference program and events without prior notice and accepts no liability as a result of such actions.
Use of Delegate details
In registering for this conference, relevant details will be incorporated into a delegate list for the benefit of all delegates (name, organisation and state/country only) and may be available for parties directly related to the conference including the RCSA 2013 Conference Secretariat, RCSA, venues, accommodation providers (for the purpose of room bookings and key sponsors (subject to strict conditions). Should you not wish for your details to be passed on for the above purposes, please tick the appropriate box during the online registration process.